Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Ride Home

It really was a beautiful day. It is "tax season" and we don't leave the office until 6:00 pm. At least it wasn't dark when I left. Oh, there were a few clouds, but the sky was pretty.

On the way home I encountered a couple on a small scooter going the same way I was. The little engine struggled to move them both along, but they did alright.

And later a Toyota minivan passed me on my left. What caught me was a small little girl in a car seat that seemed very interested in watching me ride. She had this look of wonder in her eyes. I smiled at her, but I am not even sure she could see me smile through my helmet. Still, I wondered if she would be a "rider" someday. Who knows?

The ride home was exactly as predicted:

AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!...and, double Yay!!

    Glad you're here to ride and share the sky.

    ~k

    ReplyDelete